General Liability/Errors & Omissions
Workers Compensation PREMIUM Reductions!!!
National Specialty Programs for Fire Suppression Industry
Insurance programs specifically designed for the Fire suppression Contractor doing Sales, Service, Repair, & Installation of: ● Sprinkler Equipment- wet or dry. ● Chemical systems. ● System design & Testing.Coverage High Lights:
● General Liability & Errors & Omissions combined into one occurrence form policy.
● Blanket Additional Insured endorsements include the CG2010 11/85 form or its equivalent forms.
● Residential Coverage included
● Blanket Primary Wording & Waiver of Subrogation included
● Per Project Aggregate endorsement available
● Care, Custody and Control coverage included
● Lost Key Coverage included
● Following Form Excess or Umbrella available
● Low Minimum premiums
● Property, Tools, Auto and Workers Compensation available
● Insurance Companies are rated by A.M. Best A+
● Competitive Pricing and Low Down payments
● Fast service on certificates of insurance to your customers
● I negotiate your premium directly with the underwriters to avoid the middleman cost.
Our firm has been providing coverage to the Fire Suppressions industry since 1989. I am a member of the American Fire Sprinkler Association
and have written many articles for Fire Protection Contractor Magazine
on insurance coverage topics relating to the fire suppression contractor exposures.
Coverage available in the following states:CA., AL., AZ.,CO., FL., GA., HI., ID, IL., IN., KS., KY., LA., MA., MD., ME., MN., MO., MS., NC., NH., NJ., NM., NV., NY., OR., PA, RI., SC., TN., TX., UT., VA., WA. WY., WA., & IOWA.Contact Patrick Barnes for information and an applicationTutton Insurance Services800-750-1002 ext 103
or local call 949-261-5335 ext 103
EM. firstname.lastname@example.orgSTART SAVING MONEY With Lower Insurance Premiums!!!
License # 0608628