2129 Ayersville Rd
P.O. Box 790
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
Every second counts to a first responder. That’s why the first response from Sentinel™ Series Fire Suppression Pumps is only seconds away. Thousands of these pumps are standing ready throughout the world to suppress destructive combustion with flows up to 5,000 gpm (18,925 litres/min) and pressures in excess of 390 psi (24 bar). In fact, the Sentinel Series is so reliable, many units have logged well over 25 years of continuous fire suppression service.
Patterson offers four types of Sentinel pumps: Horizontal Split Case (HSC), including a High-Pressure,Two-Stage DMD option; Vertical Turbine; Vertical In-Line; and End Suction.
Patterson Pump Company is the global leader in UL listed and FM approved stationary fire pumps and components. Patterson produces horizontal split case, end suction, vertical in-line, and vertical turbine pumps in pressures in excess of 390 PSI, and volumes up to 5000 GPM. All Patterson fire pumps are engineered to meet, or exceed, all applicable codes, including, UL and ULC listings, FM and NYBSA approvals, NFPA (Pamphlet 20), VdS, LPCB, CNBOP, and CE certifications worldwide.
Manufacturing in Toccoa, Georgia, and Mullingar Ireland, along with Regional Offices in the Middle and Far East, ensure the fastest response and the most rapid delivery in the Industry.
* Horizontal Split Case (HSC)
* High-Pressure, Two-Stage (HSC) DMD
* Vertical Turbine
* Vertical In-Line
* End Suction
The Sentinel Series also includes Pre-Pac® Fire Pump Packages. These popular and reliable self-contained fire suppression systems bring pumps, power and controls together to function as a fail-safe team.
* All pumps are UL and ULC/cUL listed, FM and NYBSA approved and conform to NFPA, VdS, LPCB, CNBOP and CE certifications worldwide and all NFPA-20 standards.
* Power options include electric, diesel and dual drive.
* Since safety needs are often immediate, Patterson’s workflow priorities make the company the industry leader in rapid delivery of standard fire pumps worldwide, whether sourced from our North America or Ireland facilities.
* All pumps and systems are hydrostatically tested before shipping.